Physicians at St. Margaret’s Ear, Nose & Throat Center perform a variety of medical and surgical procedures that deal with the sciences of the Ear (Otology), the Nose (Rhinology), and the Throat/Windpipe (Laryngology).
Ear, nose & throat treatments, performed for both adults and children, include ear tubes, snoring surgery and endoscopic sinus surgery. Laser cosmetic surgery and full audiology services are also provided.
Audiology services provided:
- Audiological Evaluations for patients of all ages
- Auditory Evoked Response testing for infants through adults
- Otoacoustic Emissions testing
- Videonystagmography testing to evaluate the vestibular system
- Hearing Aid Fittings, Repairs, and follow-up services
- Custom hearing protection and swim molds