For over 20 years, Dale Chilson, DO, FAOCO, Board Certified in Otolaryngology, as well as, Head and Neck and Facial Plastic Surgery, has provided consistent, quality care for the Illinois Valley. At St. Margaret’s Ear, Nose & Throat Center, it has been the same doctor, offering the same exceptional care as a Center of Excellence.
Dr. Chilson performs a variety of medical and surgical procedures that deal with the sciences of the Ear (otology), the Nose (Rhinology), and the Throat/Windpipe (laryngology). Ear, nose and throat treatments, performed for both adults and children.
- Ear Tubes
- Snoring Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty (for sinusitis sufferers or chronic sinus issues)
- Eustachian Tube Balloon Dilation (for pain and pressure of the ears) (Procedure currently only available for adults)
- Laser cosmetic surgery
- And more
Audiology services provided:
- Audiological Evaluations for patients of all ages
- Auditory Evoked Response testing for infants through adults
- Otoacoustic Emissions testing
- Videonystagmography testing to evaluate the vestibular system
- Hearing Aid Fittings, Repairs, and follow-up services
- Custom hearing protection and swim molds