Promoting healthy lifestyles and physical activities.
JR CHEF PROGRAM
FITNESS & YOGA
WATER BALLOON GAMES
There is no cost and is open to children from kindergarten thru 8th grade.
For more information, contact Health Promotions at 815-664-1440.
- All campers must wear shoes with a solid heel support. No flip
flop, sandals, clogs.
- Please do not send your camper with beverage or food. Healthy
Kids Camp will provide water and food snack.
- Please apply sunscreen on your camper before arrival.
- A signed parent note is required for campers who are being
picked up by any other person than the legal parent. A signed
parent note is also required for any camper who is walking to
their destination following dismissal from camp.
- Please pick up children between 12 and 12:15 pm
- The purpose of this camp is to promote healthy nutrition and
physical activity. Please encourage your child to participate during
the activities that are provided.
- Please notify Camp staff of any concerning medical, emotional or
special need issues that will assist us in providing a positive camp
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING, BULLYING, OR FOUL LANGUAGE
WILL BE TOLERATED.
To register your kid for camp
Download our Full Camp Application packet, fill it out and return it to St. Margaret’s before camp begins.
Filling out this form will reserve a spot in the camp, but you must complete the full camp application and have it returned to St. Margaret’s before the beginning of camp.
Return to St Margaret’s Switchboard or Mail to:
St Margaret’s Health
c/o: Health Promotions
600 E. First Street
Spring Valley, Il 61362