Illinois Valley Urgent Care
Injuries and illnesses don’t keep banker’s hours, and neither does CareToday. Conveniently located next to the Illinois Valley YMCA, CareToday provides care for everything from flu like symptoms to broken bones. When your regular doctor isn’t available, immediate, professional treatment is still accessible.
- Convenient care without an appointment
- Treating most medical issues that don’t require a visit to the ER, even those that need x-rays
- Proven team of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- On-site x-rays
- Offers a wide range of lab tests including Rapid Molecular Testing for Strep, RSV and flu.
Treatment is provided for:
- Animal bites
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear and other infections
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Mild asthma
- Minor burns
- Minor injuries
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Simple broken bones
- Sprains and strains
- Wounds requiring stitches
- Non-life-threatening allergic reactions
CareToday is located on the second floor of the St. Margaret’s Center for Physical Rehabilitation and Aquatics, next to the Illinois Valley YMCA.