St. Margaret's Granville Clinic provides comprehensive health care services for all ages to Granville and other surrounding communities in the Putnam and Bureau County areas in North Central Illinois.
Shawn Bailey, MD and Angella Greenwood, FNP-BC are focused on you and your health and provide primary care services for you and your family.
- Diagnosis and care of illness
- Work, school and sport exams
- Gynecological exams
- Newborn and pediatric care
- Minor surgery
- Fracture care
- Laboratory services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Ear testing (audiograms)
- Annual Wellness Exams
Your primary care provider (PCP), along with a healthy diet and exercise, is one of the greatest assets for your health. Primary care should be the first choice for most non-emergent health needs. No matter where you live, PCP’s fulfill the same important role for your health care.
Before you select the option of a walk-in clinic or urgent care, schedule a checkup with your primary care provider for non-urgent issues, regular checkups, immunizations and school and sports physicals.
- Get to know you and understand your concerns
- Make referrals to any specialists you may need
- Consult and coordinate your care
- Make sure you get the appropriate follow up
- Make it a priority to provide care as soon as possible
Family medicine falls within primary care and as you might expect, involves comprehensive care for the whole family. A family provider sees patients of any age (from newborns to seniors alike). Our family physicians are dedicated to establishing long-term, trusted relationships with patients and their families. As a primary care provider, a family physician is often the first line of care a patient sees, providing a wide range of care, including:
- Regular checkups
- Well-baby checkups
- Health Screenings and Risk Assessments
- Preventative Care
- Treatment of More Common Chronic Diseases
- and More