Everyone’s health needs are different. That’s why Dr. Tun, along with the rest of the friendly staff at St. Margaret’s Spring Valley Clinic make your specific health needs and concerns their primary focus. Dr. Tun provides comprehensive health care services, including primary care and internal medicine.
- Diagnosis and care of illness
- Annual wellness vaccinations
- Work, school and sport exams
- Gynecological exams
- Minor surgery
- Fracture care
- Laboratory services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Ear testing (audiograms)
- and More!
Your primary care provider (PCP), along with a healthy diet and exercise, is one of the greatest assets for your health. Primary care should be the first choice for most non-emergent health needs. No matter where you live, PCP’s fulfill the same important role for your health care.
Before you select the option of a walk-in clinic or urgent care, schedule a checkup with your primary care provider for non-urgent issues and regular checkups.
- Get to know you and understand your concerns
- Make referrals to any specialists you may need
- Consult and coordinate your care
- Make sure you get the appropriate follow up
- Make it a priority to provide care as soon as possible
An internist, or an internal medicine physician, is a doctor that specializes in internal organs and systems. However, it is important to note, an internist can also provide primary care services as well, as Dr. Tun does. An internist can treat patients for a wide range of illnesses, as well as help to manage and care for chronic diseases.