St. Margaret’s Health Now Offering TeleHealth Patient Visits
Your medical provider can now see and talk to you without you leaving the safety, privacy and comfort of your own home.
St. Margaret’s Health’s primary concern is the safety of our patients and communities we serve. In an effort to keep you safe by staying home, you can now visit with your doctor virtually. By downloading and using the Cisco Webex Meetings video conferencing app on your smart phone, tablet or computer, you can now consult with your medical provider wherever you are.
Note: High speed internet access is required.
- Once the appointment is scheduled, the patient will get an email with a link.
- At the time of the appointment, the patient will click the link or join meeting.
- The app will open and prompt the patient to enter his/her name and email address
- Tap “OK” to allow the app to access the patient’s microphone and the camera.
- Click Join.
- Click on microphone button (if red) to unmute.
- Click on camera icon (if red) and “Start My Video” to begin video.
- When video conference is over, click on red X and “End Meeting.”