Home … with the comforts of care.
Under Our Wings
St. Margaret’s Living Center offers you convenience and security in your senior years. We provide a very special home for you without the burdensome tasks associated with owning your own house. Without those troublesome cares, you are free to travel, pursue your hobbies, enjoy events in the community and spend time with your family and friends.
Security in Our Care
The Living Center provides you with the security of knowing that your health is in good hands. With St. Margaret’s Hospital as your neighbor, you can rest assured that the highest quality medical care is only minutes away. You are close to many physician offices and you are able to attend the many hospital public education programs that teach all about proper health and nutrition.
Apartments & Costs
There are 19 apartments in the complex building, including one bedroom, two bedroom and efficiency units.
Bread of Life
St. Margaret’s Chapel is an integral part of the Living Center. It is available to provide you with daily spiritual renewal and development.
Our hospital Dietary Department will serve you a delicious daily lunch meal in the Living Center’s dining room. The hospital dietitian will meet with you to determine your special dietary requirements. Your meals will be prepared according to your individual nutritional needs. You may also contract for meals, or prepare your meals in your apartment’s kitchen.
Services We Provide
- Heat, electricity, air conditioning, grounds maintenance, water and sewer
- Initial decorating of the apartment, floor coverings, blinds, electric range and refrigerator
- 24-hour emergency call system and security system
- Cable television hookup available
- Food service – a daily meal with the option to contract for other meals
- Walk-in shower or bath, with tub and grab bars
- Scheduled transportation
- Living Center Coordinator
- Parking for residents and guests
- Chapel and religious services
- Activity Director for special events
- TV and cable subscription
- Furnishings for your apartment
Minimum age for a resident is 50 years old. A resident must be capable of independent living, free of communicable disease, and have assets and income sufficient for payment of resident’s obligations.
Live your life and forget your age.
Spring Valley, IL | 61362
|Monday||8AM – 4PM|
|Tuesday||8AM – 4PM|
|Wednesday||8AM – 4PM|
|Thursday||8AM – 4PM|
|Friday||8AM – 12PM|