No Congestion Ahead.
Sinusitis sufferers, find instant relief – that lasts.
Have your sinus symptoms not responded well to medication?
Sinus relief is here with in-office balloon sinuplasty.
For patients suffering with chronic sinusitis, symptoms may include:
- Facial pain and/or pressure
- Nasal congestion or fullness
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Discharge of yellow or green mucus from the nose
- Teeth pain
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Bad breath
In-Office Balloon Sinuplasty
In-Office Balloon Sinuplasty is a minimally invasive treatment for chronic or recurrent sinusitis. Balloon Sinuplasty safely and effectively dilates sinus openings, resulting in relief from sinus symptoms.
Benefits of the Procedure:
- Delivers instant, lasting relief
- Can be conducted comfortably without general anesthesia, meaning that food and drink are typically permitted prior to the procedure
- Limited downtime, as most procedures last less than 60 minutes and most people return to their normal activities within 2 days
- Can reduce healthcare costs through savings on antibiotics and steroids for sinusitis or avoiding operating room surgery
If you’re in pain like I was, I wouldn’t hesitate and would definitely have the procedure done.”
– Michael, talking about his in-office balloon sinuplasty procedure.