We take pride in living and working in the Illinois Valley.
When you’re looking for high-quality health care that doesn’t require a trip to another city, you can rely on the St. Margaret’s Oglesby Medical Clinic providers. Our clinicians are members of the communities we serve, which enables them to build stronger relationships with you and your family. This level of personalized care helps ensure that you are receiving the treatment you need without having to detail your entire medical history on every visit.
Quality Care Close to Home
Since our office is local, you will also enjoy access to a warm, family-friendly atmosphere designed to make your loved ones feel more comfortable. Plus, our extended hours on Monday through Thursday provide the options busy parents need
- Diagnosis and care of illness
- Work, school and sport exams (no walk-ins)
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Gynecological exams
- Minor surgery
- Fracture care
- Laboratory services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Occupational Health Services such as pre-employment exams, return to work exams, annual exams and executive exams.
Your primary care provider (PCP), along with a healthy diet and exercise, is one of the greatest assets for your health. Primary care should be the first choice for most non-emergent health needs. No matter where you live, PCP’s fulfill the same important role for your health care.
Before you select the option of a walk-in clinic or urgent care, schedule a checkup with your primary care provider for non-urgent issues, regular checkups and school and sports physicals.
- Get to know you and understand your concerns
- Make referrals to any specialists you may need
- Consult and coordinate your care
- Make sure you get the appropriate follow up
- Make it a priority to provide care as soon as possible
Family medicine falls within primary care and as you might expect, involves comprehensive care for the whole family. A family provider sees patients of any age (from newborns to seniors alike). Our family physicians are dedicated to establishing long-term, trusted relationships with patients and their families. As a primary care provider, a family physician is often the first line of care a patient sees, providing a wide range of care, including:
- Regular checkups
- Well-baby checkups
- Health screenings and risk assessments
- Preventative care
- Treatment of more common chronic diseases
- And more