Your primary care provider (PCP), along with a healthy diet and exercise, is one of the greatest assets for your health. Primary care should be the first choice for most non-emergent health needs. No matter where you live, PCP’s fulfill the same important role for your health care.
Before you select the option of a walk-in clinic or urgent care, schedule a checkup with your primary care provider for non-urgent issues, regular checkups and school and sports physicals. A primary care provider can be specialized in a single area of medicine, or some combination of different areas. For instance, your primary care provider may be an internist, a family physician, a pediatrician, a geriatrician, sometimes and OB/GYN, or a combination of some of those listed.
Request an appointment today with one of our providers by calling or filling out an online appointment request form.
- Get to know you and understand your concerns
- Make referrals to any specialists you may need
- Consult and coordinate your care
- Make sure you get the appropriate follow up
- Make it a priority to provide care as soon as possible