As our employees and medical staff continue to work selflessly to provide care for our patients, the people of the Illinois Valley have demonstrated an understanding of the gravity of this pandemic and the risks it not only poses to our nation and world, but locally as well.
We thank all of you, including our local businesses and other organizations, for implementing and complying with every safety measure possible to protect our local hospitals and the most vulnerable people in our community.
We must remember this pandemic is not over. Though we know it can be a great challenge at times, we kindly ask that you continue to do your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Wear Protective Face Coverings
• Social Distance
• Stay Home Whenever Possible
• Cover Your Coughs and Sneezes with a Tissue or Your Arm
• Disinfect Frequently Touched Surfaces
• Wash Your Hands Often
• Follow the Rules and Guidelines Recommended by the Illinois Department of Health (IDPH) and the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC)
Please Wear Your Mask Correctly. Cover BOTH Your Nose & Mouth.