We’ve Added Another Dimension To Our Care.
During a 3-D mammo, the X-ray tube moves in an arc over the breast—taking low-dose X-ray images. A computer then produces a 3-D image of the breast in slices, allowing the Radiologist to view the tissue in greater detail, resulting in earlier detection of small breast cancers.
- Greater accuracy in pinpointing size, shape and location of breast abnormalities
- Fewer unnecessary biopsies or additional tests
- Better likelihood of detecting multiple breast tumors
- Clearer images of abnormalities within dense breast tissue
Breast Cancer Doesn’t Wait. Neither Should You.
“Our goal is always early detection of breast cancer. With this technology, we will be discovering breast abnormalities even earlier, resulting in more treatment options and better chance for survival.”
– Karen Gress, VP of Ancillary & Support Services at St. Margaret’s
¿Necesita a una tecnologa en mamografía que hable español? Pregunte por una cuando haga su cita
Schedule An Appointment
Call (815) 664-1359 or fill out our form below to schedule a digital mammogram appointment.